I want! - dreampieces

Ooh it's been a while since I've done a post like this =)
So I want to show you some of my lolita dreampieces:
in no particular order:
For people who know more about lolita, I'm think I'm more of a classic lolita, I really don't like OTT (over the top) sweet prints and love black vs colour combinations.

BEAUTY AND THE ROSE PROMISE PRINT JSK from Baby the stars Shine bright




PINTUCK TIERED JSK from Metamorphose


WILD ROSE SKIRT from Putumayo





EKATERINA CORDUROY OP from Mary Magdalene



RECITAL JSK from angelic pretty



FLUFFY FRILL HALTERNECK JSK from angelic pretty



(all pictures are from hellolace)
As you could see from this list, I'm, well, quite a lover for red :D My two starter colours are red and black ^^

About the blog, I cleaned my tags up a bit. Hope it's easier to find posts your interested in this way.
For the next weeks I'm going to be very busy, but I'm going to try and post some things, like 1 photograph posts or a quote post or something. You'll see :)