Sponsor Review: Viva La Nails

*Disclaimer* This is a sponsored review. All opinions expressed in this post are my own and honest critiques. I will not report positive opinions based on sponsorship.

A few weeks ago I came across the site: VivaLaNails.
They had a promotion running, anyone who has a blog / youtube acount about nails (or crafts)
could sign up for some products and needed to write a review about them.
(you only pay for the shipping costs)
These are the products I received.

Stickers and water decals :

Glitters:


 First, I tried are these black 'n white flower nail stickers.
Result:

My opinion: easy to apply. Some of the stickers stayed on well, the more larger ones which didn't bend with the shape of the nails, kept falling off and wouldn't stay on. (Too bad I don't have a picture of it, might have to do this again) After a while this really buggered me and I undid those nails.
Conclusion: smaller stickers work better, bigger drive me nuts. A so-so.

Next was the purple glitter and orange circles.
1 base coat, another coat only on the white of my nail, adding the glitter, and a topcoat



My opinion: Easy to apply. It stayed on really well. In the end of the day there were some fallen of but the majority was still on there.
Conclusion: Good for a night out, not for longer than 1 day.

I had never tried anything like this before, which was a water decal.
You spot the image you like, cut it out, drop it under water, peel of the protective paper and press the design onto your nail.


My opinion: A bit trickier to apply (I got my design out of the water and couldn't find it anymore, turned out it got stuck to one of my fingers :D). Stayed on for 3 days, it could last longer but my nail polish was chipped so I had to remove it.  
Conclusion: do want! One negative thing, there wasn't any explanation on how to apply these things. I had the luck that I knew what these were since I saw them a few days before.

I took a look at the site, and I think the prices are reasonable for the nail-art designs. They are actually cheaper than when I buy ones in the store.
Hope you found this useful!
If I try the other ones I'll post them too to let you know!