Super Awesome Sailor Moon swap: Received!!!

Sorry this will be pic overload ... oops!

Opening the box (which had Sailor moon stickers on the side ^^ I'm putting those in good use!)


the crafts:
I got the (almost) entire set of Sailor Senshi (I don't like sailor Luna so much so that's okay Wink )

A sailormoon notebook and sticker

a bracelet (already round my wrist ^^) and a sailormoon iron on (?) I love it! (that container is a part of a resin set I also got!)

Sailor Moon (Jadeite) cards (maybe I'll make a bag out of these)

and lastly, sailor moon stationary

It isn't over yet, here come...
The extra's!: We agreed on exchanging something Japanese and something from our country

Candy!!! The "Katjes" are very very very good! I don't like those coughdropps so I'll probably give them to my brother.

Japanese dining set

a handprinted bag

a resin beginner set ^^

Thankyou so much Ruby Copperhead!!! You really spoiled me ^^