Sweet Blog Award

Some time ago I received a Sweet Blog Award from The Fashionate Traveller
which is very very sweet of her ^^.


Anyway, back to the award.  The rules are:
- Give this award to 5 sweet and friendly bloggers
- Make a post about the award including the picture above
- In your post, mention the person who gave it to you
- Put the award on your blog
- Let your nominated bloggers know you've awarded them by leaving a comment

I would now like to pass this onto:
- Hikaria
- A sweet lolita in debt
- Moments like Diamonds
- PickledPandas
- and well the fifth one, all the ones I really like have got these recently so no point in nominating them right?

I really love reading blogs, getting to know other people and their lives and views. So THANKYOU all for making my world a little bigger and happier! ^^


Comments