I WANT ! + Info!

The Rose Melody Rosa Crucifix Skirt!
I absolutely LOVE the blue and black combination



Blouse costs 51 €

close-up of the skirt


Skirt costs 86 €
found at *QutieLand*

As you might have noticed I'm changing and adding some things on my blog. A new thing are the pages on top of the blog, see the Home, Pogress and Links? Those are separate pages for easier access. There are empty now but I'll work on them (if I have more time). Ooh! I'm also posting something about my shop soon (well soon.. somewhere at the end of April!) Hope you look forward to it!!
See you ! 

Comments

  1. Dear God that is beautiful! I wonder how much it costs?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love reading your reactions and I'll always try to answer them so check back ^^.
Thanks for brightening my day!