5 done, 2 to go!

Hehe, I'm just back from school, my exam was a disaster... I am just not good at explaining things or verbal exams (is that right? exams where you don't have to write but talk with the teacher and explain things to them) oral exams (thanks theskiesarefalling)
Oh well, on to the next! That ones on Wednesday and after that we are going to the thrift store!! Hooray! I need some more Records and I want to by glasses to try etching on. You'll think, why is she going when she still has an exam left?! The last one is a presentation which is almost finished so I can take a little free time that afternoon.
I'm soooooo looking forward to next week which will be vacation time! whooot!

As you probably have noticed, I put a little ipod shuffle on the right with my music taste.
There are song from musicals (Wicked, Hairspray,Chicago...) Japanese pop (Arashi, Tamaki Hiroshi, Rie fu,...),  Korean pop (SS501, ...) and more. Hope you like them. If you don't, there's always the "pauze" button ^.^
If you have suggestions for music, let me know in the comments!

See yah!

Comments

  1. I think you mean "oral exams", despite the duality of it :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! I was thinking that but I thought, that can't possibly be it XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you mean "oral exams", despite the duality of it :3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love reading your reactions and I'll always try to answer them so check back ^^.
Thanks for brightening my day!